When I started out on my homeschooling journey, let’s just say I felt less than equipped. I had never read a classic work of literature, other than the Bible -and I had not even read all of that-, I would have been hard pressed to tell you all the eight parts of speech, and I was learning place value for the first time along with my second grader! I am not sure why I choose to homeschool, and classically homeschool for that matter, other than the fact that I felt like it was the right thing to do, I was drawn to it, and I wanted something better for my children than what I had received in school.
The good news is that I did learn the eight parts of speech, place value, have a read a handful of classics, and have encountered a host of other ideas. My journey has led me to books, conferences, conversations, new friends, and growth and opportunities for my children and myself that is beyond anything I could have asked or imagined.
But it all started with questions. Five Questions to be exact. I may not have asked them in this way at first, but it is true that every single question I asked -and every other classical homeschooling mom is asking or should be asking- fits under one of the five bigger questions I am going to share with you in this free guide.
Included with this Free Short Sweet Guide
- An Introduction to the 5 questions we all need to ask if we are going to homeschool classically.
- A very practical list of things you can do right now to begin learning and living the answer to each question.
- 5 different classical year-at-a-glance charts for grades 1st -12th
- A series of five exclusive “Taking the Next Step’ emails to help you learn even more about these questions and their answers.
- Access to our private Facebook Community & Book Club
Enter Your name and email below to receive The Official Short & Sweet Classical Homeschooling Guide for FREE!