Paideia Fellowship Homeschool Community Online is a liberal arts program that helps you, the homeschool mom, provide the classical education you desire to give your children. We exist to assist you in providing a robust and accessible classical liberal arts education for your children in 7th – 12th grades via the convenience of an online classroom experience.
What’s in it for Students
In this program, students will restfully seek the good, the true, and the beautiful through the great works and ideas of our world. In turn, students will respond to those ideas through writing, discussion, debates, projects, performances, and other activities.
They will practice the skills of the language liberal arts (grammar, logic, rhetoric) and experience the content of an integrated humanities class, which includes history, literature, and philosophy. In addition, we provide instruction in a variety of self-management techniques and study skills throughout the year. Our liberal arts program allows students to complete the following courses and credits each year.
- English (Writing & Literature) – 1 Core Credit
- History – 1 Core Credit
- Logic – 0.5 Elective Credit
- Oratory (Speech, Debate, Recitations) – 0.5 Elective Credit
What’s in it for Parents
Both you and your student will discover a tribe that gets the work of homeschooling classically no matter where you are in the world.
You, as the mother, will be given free registration and membership to online and in-person trainings offered by Paideia Fellowship for adults as well as access to our online community for Paideia Fellowship parents. Think of it as an online coffee hour when your kids are in class, plus a ton of continuing education and community support and connection throughout the year.
How to Enroll Your Student in the PFHC Liberal Arts Program
- Attend an Online Information Session (Register Here)
- Choose the Program (Middle School or High School) (9th graders can enroll in either the middle school or high school program depending on their skill level)
- Enroll for the 2020-21 School Year
- Have your child submit a reading and writing sample for class placement.
- Start Classes with us in August, 2020