Paideia Fellowship Virtual Homeschool Community offers an all-inclusive Charlotte Mason inspired, classical humanities academic program taught by skilled and loving teachers so you can breathe easy, knowing they are learning well, completing their courses, and growing in wisdom and virtue… at home.
What’s in it for Students
In this program, students will restfully seek the good, the true, and the beautiful through the great works and ideas of our world. In turn, students will respond to those ideas through writing, discussion, debates, projects, performances, and other activities.
They will practice and master the skills of the language liberal arts (close reading, writing, grammar, logic, rhetoric) and experience the content of an integrated humanities class (history, literature, philosophy, artist study, and composer study). In addition, we provide instruction in a variety of self-management techniques and study skills throughout the year.
What’s in it for Parents
Both you and your student will discover a tribe that gets the work of homeschooling classically no matter where you are in the world. We lead the instruction, grading, and discussion for all of your students’ writing, literature, history, logic, and oratory classes.
You, as the mother, will be given free registration and membership to online and in-person training offered by Paideia Fellowship for adults as well as access to our online community for Paideia Fellowship parents. Think of it as an online coffee hour, plus a ton of continuing education, community support, and connection throughout the year.
Included in Our Programs
- A well-researched and thoughtful Charlotte Mason inspired, classical curriculum and course of study
- Trained Classical Teachers
- Rich, Live Classes filled with instruction, discussion, and fellowship
- A course of Study that situates what we study in light of world history rather than a Eurocentric point of view.
- Meaningful Assessment
- All Classes Recorded and available in Canvas, our virtual classroom.
- All assignments, materials, and class correspondence available in Canvas, our virtual classroom.
- All syllabi, assignments, projects, teaching, and assessment, completed and led by the teacher.
- Transcripts and course descriptions made available at the end of the year for each student
- Parents receive free registration to all Paideia Fellowship training, workshops, and courses for adults.
- Parents receive one free Membership to the Paideia Fellowship Membership Site (Course of Study Plans for 1st-12th grades + Classical Teacher Training at its Most Accessible!) (Membership Site launching September 2020)
- Parents receive free access to the private Facebook group just for parents of students enrolled in our Online homeschool community.
- Digital Copy of the PFHC Parent Handbook/Learning Guide
- All-Inclusive English (Writing + Literature) class for your student
- All-Inclusive History class for your student
- All-Inclusive Logic class for your student
- All-Inclusive Oratory (Speech, Debate, Recitations) for your student
- Over $900 in savings by bundling classes together into one program