You are one of the brave ones. You have decided to start and grow a homeschool community, cooperative, or cottage school.
At the onset of such an adventure, curiosity and excitement are at a high, with maybe a little, or a lot of trepidation. The vision of what your new or refined class or community will be breaths possibility and a sense that, “Yes, now we will have the right fit for our family, our community.” You go head first into the research and planning. But then, something slows you down, there are more questions than answers. Too many plates seem to be spinning. Maybe c
- It is so much, what do I focus on first? Where do I begin?
- What classes should we offer?
- How do you get all the moms and teachers on the same page?
- How do we communicate to families what we are all about?
- How do you train your teachers?
- What about selecting and teaching the course of study?
- What are the liberal arts?
- How do you teach all of these things?
- What if we have no training?
- What about assessment and transcripts?
- CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME SOMETHING PRACTICAL!
Fellow traveler, I have been there and there are answers, a way to harmonize the tensions, and tons of practical solutions. I can help you find them. I offer two paths to learning how to lead a community that teaches and allows students to experience the classical liberal arts.
Our online course leads you through the process every homeschool co-op or community leader must go through to start their community. The questions and exercises we teach you and lead you through are central to success and cannot be avoided if you want a vibrant and life-giving community. If you are like most groups, this is the choice for you.
One-on-One Consulting Package
Our one on one consulting package leads you through the same process and questions as the online course, but with individual coaching and attention. If you believe your situation is especially unique and you would like to have a personal and custom experience, then our one-on-one consulting package is perfect for you.
Not sure which one to choose?
Schedule a free 15-minute consultation. It will give you a chance to explain your unique situation and allow me to explain the next steps for you and your particular goals. I have already set aside time to meet with you. You can use our scheduling tool below to select the time that works best for you.